About the Job:
We have a custom C++ engine and asset pipeline with a codebase that continues to evolve on multiple platforms including Microsoft (Xbox), Sony (PlayStation), Valve (Steam) and Nintendo (Switch).
You'd be working on implementing existing game logic in a new engine. We have a diverse, small-team atmosphere with an informal and productive work environment. Communication with artists and designers is very important. You'd be collaborating with everyone to make our games the best they can be.
- You can see yourself working on similar concepts to our previous games.
- You love programming games and solving problems - you've probably designed and made your own games. +1 if you are familiar with Adobe Flash/Animate.
- You have the ability to analyze gameplay features with fine-grained detail and determine how best to implement those features in a new codebase.
- You're comfortable working with low-level C++ code but always think about the big picture of how everything fits together.
- You are highly motivated and like to take the initiative to get things done. You feel iteration is a key aspect of the game design process.
- You have a great eye for detail and a high standard of quality. You work hard to make things feel right and inspire others to do the same.
- You have at least three years of programming games in C++ and have shipped at least two games for Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch or other consoles.
Resume and Cover Letter to