About the Job:
The Behemoth is growing more Behemoth! We are looking for a gamer with experience in community management to help us enrich our social media and community presence
- Do you like to talk with people about video games? GREAT! That is exactly what this job is about.
- Manage our portfolio of social media accounts and engage with online and IRL audiences.
- In-person interaction with media, content creators and our fanbase at tradeshows.
- Help create and execute fun online and in-person promotions / activations.
- Author & publish posts, articles, podcasts and videos to creatively communicate to the world the wonderment that is the Behemoth.
- Help identify and monitor trends in social media.
- Weekly reporting of community feedback and player sentiment.
- Deep understanding of Twitch/Youtube streaming services, methodologies, and content creation.
- Writing copy and proofreading various marketing materials and initiatives across a broad range of mediums, including print, video and web
- Present and demo our video games at trade shows or public facing events.
- Must be flexible and open to completing projects outside of this job description. Let’s get creative!
- Must enjoy playing video games and be familiar with our games. Bonus points for in depth knowledge of the 2D video game genre.
- BA/BS or min. 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of electronic communication systems and methods, tracking mechanisms, and quantitative analysis software.
- Excellent computer skills required. Please don’t tell us about Microsoft Word.
- Ability to grasp, invent and apply new interactive marketing and technology trends.
- Creative project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with others as well as alone with little or no instruction.
- We are looking for people with a positive, friendly attitude who love to travel to exotic locales and talk to the natives about our games. :)
- Speak multiple languages
- Enjoy being interviewed on-camera and/or enjoy streaming
- Previous experience in user research methodology and participant recruitment.
- Worked on a shipped title
- Has previously moderated in a forum, online community or Discord
Resume and Cover Letter to